We Buy Diamonds
Welcome to Grand Diamonds Buying Division, owned and operated by LDE Diamond Traders cc. A trusted business whose pride is to be the most competitive in the South African Diamond and Gold buying market.
Since 2010 the business has been in the DIAMOND industry, developing an outstanding reputation in the Diamond buying market.
We pay you cash, REAL CASH. Beware of companies giving you cheques. You should never accept cheques. Cheques take normally 5 to 7 DAYS for the money to reach your account. We pay you immediately while you wait.
Come and experience privacy and security at our Cape Town city office. We don’t just focus on providing you the best Diamond & gold buying/selling prices in South Africa, we also make it comfortable and stress free.
Using the latest testing equipment, we can assess your diamonds with full accuracy.
At Grand Diamonds we are committed to give you the highest price when buying your Diamonds.
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS:
Selling your Diamonds to us is very easy, we have a full time expert at our secure and private Cape Town office which will assess your diamond(s) and give you a quote on the spot.
WHY USE OUR CONVENIENT SERVICE:
- You no longer need to go to a Pawn Shop and be embarrassed.
- You no longer need to use trading post where you are not sure of strangers coming to your house.
- You no longer need to rely on EBay, Gumtree, OLX and waste time on unsold items and listing fees.
- Bring any existing valuations.
- Bring any existing diamond certificates.
- Bring a copy of your ID Book or Drivers Licence
Send us all the information you have about the diamond. Eg: Diamond Certificates, Valuation Certificates etc.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send us your details by filling out the contact us form on this page.
Once we receive all the information about the diamond and we have assessed the specifications we can then make you an offer. Please note: This offer can only be final once we have inspected the actual diamond.
Upon accepting our offer we will be required to inspect the diamond before concluding our purchase.
You have two options:
- We can send our fully insured courier service to collect the diamond from you for inspection.
- You can make an appointment to do the inspection with us in our secure Cape Town office.
If all checks out with the inspection we can conclude the deal.
Finalizing the Deal:
- Agree on the final price.
- Make payment to the seller (Cash or EFT depending on the amount).
- Make copies of the sellers ID Book or drivers licence and complete the paperwork according to the Second hand goods Act (Act 6 of 2009).